|My Tires Are On Fire!|
This page contains details about the game's plot. For those who have not completed the game, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot.
Discretion is advised.
|Appearances||LEGO City: Undercover|
- "Looking for someone?"
- ―Rex Fury
Rex Fury is a criminal character who is the secondary antagonist in LEGO City Undercover and the main antagonist in LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins. In both games he serves as an antagonist to the main character, Chase McCain, who is trying to capture and imprison Fury.
- Rex Fury is the secondary antagonist, although previously assumed as the main antagonist of LEGO City Undercover.
- Rex has been a criminal since he was six years old.
- His right eye does not work properly.
- In LEGO City: Undercover, Rex can be unlocked near the end of the final mission of the game and is worth a million Studs.
- Rex might have came from a 'rough' family, given the fact he was a criminal since he was six years old.
- Even though Natalia Kowalski testified against him, he shows no signs of hatred towards her.
- In The Chase Begins when Chief Gleeson was showing two pictures of him, he appears to be playing with a dog which indicates he must have a soft side for dogs.
- It's still unknown why he sent his goons to Vinnie Pappalardo to 'deal with him', although it is assumed that he did it since Vinnie told Chase and Moe to steal things from Forrest Blackwell, his boss. But another solution is that he may have simply planned to get Vinnie to do things for him then turn on him, therefore not paying him for his troubles.
- In The Chase Begins he claims to have had wonderful teachers, and seems to have medical knowledge.
"Turn that noise off!" - Rex, yelling at his goons, who are in an ice-cream truck.